ROADY MAKES LEARNING FUN
To help you reach out to the communities you serve and teach kids about road construction, Better Roads has created Roady the Road Builder™. Roady makes learning about road building fun. Developed exclusively for Better Roads readers, Roady the Road Builder™ coloring books can be customized for your organization.
Coloring books and T-shirts serve as long-lasting reminders of your event or presentation. Distribute them at school visitations, community and company events such as open houses, picnics and parties.
Customize with Your Company Logo.
Roady the Road Builder Coloring Book and now Roady Saves Little Town
Prices range from $1.20 – $1.85 per book
customization is additional
Quantity discounts available
Follow Roady the Roadbuilder™ on a journey into the world of road building and traffic safety. Roady’s team builds a bridge so Sammy the school bus won’t have to wake up so early to get the kids to school.
Geared for ages 3-7 this 20-page coloring book covers the basic steps in road and bridge building, as well as environmental concerns, heavy equipment and traffic safety. Kids will love coloring the construction equipment, landscapes and animals. Quantity discounts and customization available.
Roady the Road Builder™ T-shirt
A Roady t-shirt is the perfect companion to the coloring book and a great gift item.
Made of 100% pre-shrunk cotton these colorful shirts will be a big hit with children, and a long-lasting reminder of your company’s event or presentation.
Youth sizes: Extra Small (2-4); Small (6-8); Medium (10-12), Large (14-16), or Adult Small (34-36)
Price: $6.95 per T-shirt
Quantity discounts available.
To learn more about these great community outreach tools, call (800) 430-4540 or with your contact information.
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts414 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system297 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors109 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster99 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'86 Views